Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have our own brand loyalty now!!

Just got back from Moab last night. Spent more time wrenching than wheeling but still had fun.

I blew up my BRAND NEW detroit in the front dana 60. I found parts to rebuild it but it only had a trail and a half on it. :lame: Not very happy about that.

The 4 link is awesome. I need to do a couple tweeks but nothing serious.

I will try to post a couple pics after work.

·
Registered
43 Posts
We have our own brand loyalty now!!

Just got back from Moab last night. Spent more time wrenching than wheeling but still had fun.

I blew up my BRAND NEW detroit in the front dana 60. I found parts to rebuild it but it only had a trail and a half on it. :lame: Not very happy about that.

The 4 link is awesome. I need to do a couple tweeks but nothing serious.

I will try to post a couple pics after work.

Where did you get your Detroit? I had the same thing happen to one that I got from Randy's and they get me a refund from Eaton. The guys at Randy's have always bent over backwards to help with any problems.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where did you get your Detroit? I had the same thing happen to one that I got from Randy's and they get me a refund from Eaton. The guys at Randy's have always bent over backwards to help with any problems.

My wife got it for me for Christmas from 4 wheel parts. Yes.....she loves me. I was planning on a lock rite since Im poor but she spoils me. 4 wheel parts will warranty it for me but I havent decided if I want to do it or not. It is working fine since I rebuilt it and I have been hard on it since. I hate to get a new one and have it happen again.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Eric.......

Those new rear springs sure dont flex as good as the old ones.......we better link the back to. :thumb:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts