Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a '98 jeep wrangler that will be undergoing drastic changes once the motor is out of the shop. I'm extending the frame in about a month and putting a custom suspension system underneath. I have some questions however. There are some basic suspension geometries I need to know for trailing arm angles and lengths and I can't find them anywhere. I have a built Dana 60 in the read and will be putting one in the front as well. I have an LT1 in the shop being bored and stroked to around a 388 and will be going with the NV4500 trans. I'm still undecided as to which Tcase I'll be using. Once the body is off the frame, all the work will be done including the drivetrain swap and suspension. I need to know where I can find the information I need before I put my order in for the links to be made. Does anyone know where I can obtain this information? I heard in on an off road tv show but couldn't remember it long enough to get it on paper. The frame extension is fairly common as is custom suspensions so someone must know how to do it. Thanks to anyone who can help! -James

1 - 1 of 1 Posts