Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone run these?? Any reviews on them??? They are pretty cheap, the 34 x 10.5 I have been looking at go for about $120 a piece. Looks like they are a cheaper line from swamper that are made out of the country, although some sites say they are being made back in the US now. The few reviews I have read on them say they are an awesome trail tire and a so-so street tire because of the softer rubber compound. Looking for some options for my XJ and a buddy with a FJ80 .......

Also, is there any local places to buy swampers without getting a total hose job on them??????

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nah, least I haven't found anywhere local with decently priced swamps. New anyways. 4wheelparts is my tire store. Cheaper, free shippin, (usually), just have to rotate yerself, :thumb: . Heard those are good tires as well. But why so small? :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
hey I think lee at les schwab has them on his yota, you may want to ask him about them.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've been considering these tires as well. Which Les Schwab will I find this "Lee", and whose name should I use to get the best deal?

Thanks

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lee does work at the Mtn. Home store. I hate dealing with Les Scwab though, always seem to be higher priced for a lesser tire in their own brand anyways, and you always seem to pay more for brand name tires there because they aren't "dealers"............ :banghead:

The guys that work at that store are some cool guys though, between the lot of them they have a lot of off roading and truck building under their belts...

No one out there has these on their rig??? I am looking for some opinions on street tire wear, trail worthiness, noise, slick surface traction, etc.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts