Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boy Eric (ya'll know him as RockPunk) is up there now, so I figured I'd drop in on ya'll and see how things go on up there - plus, from what I know already, I'm thinking heavily about flying up 8) there sometime just to ride with ya'll (Eric will tell you 'bout how the guys that we used to 'wheel with down here aren't with the time anymore....too closed minded, and too worried 'bout body damage :roll: ).

But, I thought I'd drop in.... :beer: to ya'll.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Whats cracking brutha?Glad to see ya swung thru the site.Bring your silly ass down anytime.We'll go beat on my junk like it owes me money!!
All good folks heres so getting a ride together wont be nothing but a chicken wing on a string.
:beer: :thumb: :finger: :thumb: :finger: :beer:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Werd, ya'll....

:thumb:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
big94GMC said:
My boy Eric (ya'll know him as RockPunk) is up there now, so I figured I'd drop in on ya'll and see how things go on up there - plus, from what I know already, I'm thinking heavily about flying up 8) there sometime just to ride with ya'll (Eric will tell you 'bout how the guys that we used to 'wheel with down here aren't with the time anymore....too closed minded, and too worried 'bout body damage :roll: ).

But, I thought I'd drop in.... :beer: to ya'll.

So you are Eric's Dad?? :finger:

·
Registered
530 Posts
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Shoooooooot if anyone should be anyone pop's it would be the other way around.I've been beating his ma's cheecks for so long they look like a pound of raw hamburger meat... :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
:beer: :finger:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ass..... :finger:

:firedevi:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts