Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday September 25th is our next Fun Run to Big Smokey by Fairfield. We will meet @ Pilot (exit 95) @8:00am. As of right now we are planning on barbequing. Members have signed up for the following: Soda, Hamburgers, Buns, and Chips, Club Tote containing foil, condiments, plates, and napkins.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I would love to go but the 25th is the start of my Antelope Draw Tag.
We'll See. How many miles to and Fro. :banghead:

·
Registered
164 Posts
110 ONE WAY..........LAST 12 IS NOTHIN BUT LOW RANGE......BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO CAMP AT THE TRAILHEAD :thumb:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Towpro said:
110 ONE WAY..........LAST 12 IS NOTHIN BUT LOW RANGE......BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO CAMP AT THE TRAILHEAD :thumb:
Breath deep, Relax ------ YOU DONT HAVE TO YELL!!!!! :finger:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Breath deep, Relax ------ YOU DONT HAVE TO YELL!!!!! :finger:[/quote]

Doug, I think considering the year Rob has had he should be allowed to do whatever he wants. Twins, accident, and having to put up with lumpdog.

·
Registered
252 Posts
66TLC said:
Breath deep, Relax ------ YOU DONT HAVE TO YELL!!!!! :finger Doug, I think considering the year Rob has had he should be allowed to do whatever he wants. Twins, accident, and having to put up with lumpdog.

I would have to agree 100%, The twins---No big deal, The accident, it might have hurt a little, BUT having to put up with Lumpy that would drive a guy to yell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts