Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks to all that showed up to play in the canyon,it was a great time for me and my son, i think he has got the bug now. The first section of the canyon we explored is devils corral,the second part was don't quote me on this but i think i heard someone say it was the devils perch. well i think that the idaho state 4x4 association has a great chance of being a organization that will be around for a long time. :thumb: thanks bill,lee,the weed jeep for putting on a great show on the rock pile, maybe i will in time have my 94 sahara finished and give it a try. if you are intersted in being involved, or interested in becoming a member of southern idaho off-road association in the twin falls area contact jeff at first class restyling at 627 2nd ave S. thanks again i hade a blast. danny (RAPTOR). S>I>O>R>A

·
Registered
46 Posts
i thought some of those pics looked like devils corral, i have been down there a couple times, but have never heard of the devils perch, where is that at (looks like some good wheelin). i wasn't able to make it out there, but hopefully i will be able to hook up with your group sometime, all my wheelin buddies have moved away so i have trouble finding people to wheel with. thanks for the info

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
devils perch is on the south side of the main gravel road that you use to goto devils corral. you end up at a pile of rocks in between to fence poles cross the rock pile and you will end up looking down at the falls. and below climming correl. thanks for your interest .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts