Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to head up a road past Long Tom this Sunday afternoon to do a little exploring on a road that I don't know much about. Probably pretty mild but I do intend on scouting out some rocks I saw last winter. It will probably be rainy and cold but I need to get out. It has been almost a whole month since I've been out. If you want to tag along just PM me.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I lent my Jeep out to my buddy since his truck is down, but maybe someone would have an empty seat?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I imagine I will have room. I think it will be just Gabe and I in the Cruiser. If you can handle 3.5 year old talk your set.

·
Registered
254 Posts
wish i could, but have to work weekends now. :lame: i'm going to miss alot of wheeling since i now have mondays and tuesdays off.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
drill weekend sorry.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is casual. I think Chuck is leading the main Turkey Shoot run in a week or two. I just haven't gotten out much and I'm getting cabin fever. I'm even going if it rains or snows.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was great. It was just like I was sitting at home but I was in my garage. I got home late Sat. night and woke up late and tired. So I decided to work on some wiring issues I needed to take care of. I thought it would be easy and take only a half hour. The next thing I knew I had the whole dash apart. I do have a nice new in-dash CB now. And I'm prepared for rewiring my driving lights, rock lights, and internal winch controls. I think I also have a dual battery switch figured out. Wiring is so time intensive. It isn't hard it just takes time to do it right. And I had some cluttered stuff that really has needed some attention. So I guess it went well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts