Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad2:Need Help My runner was stolen this morning. Its a 84 with 3" lift and shackles, custom home built bumpers with lights and blinkers built in and 33" Truxus M/T's. Its white you cant miss it anything will help. Thanks
Paul

OH ya i live in Puyallup WA

·
Registered
189 Posts
Man sorry to here that sucks:pissed:. Where in WA is Pollyup? I would recommend keep your eyes on parts for sale areas. By the way Im not one to start crap:bolt: but its a little odd that the post right below this one was someone trying to part out a four runner. Not implying this guy stole it but stuff like that is how I always here about people getting their rigs back.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sorry to see that. I hope you find the turds that are responsible. Stuff like that makes me want to dispense a little back alley justice.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
I figured as much, seems that most stolen property doesn't end up too far away from where it originated.

I guess I could say I am glad you found it, but now you have to get it out of there and dispose of it, would have been less work for you if it just never showed up again.

With the price of scrap steel being so high, I am surprised some scrapper didn't cut it up into little pieces and sell it off.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts