Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys tried to return my starter to Napa today they would warrenty it cause there was mud in it. I know I shouldn't be ticked off but they were way rude about. Telling me mabey I should learn how to drive. After asking if he could do anything to help me out they guy told me he would drather have me shop at a different store cause I was the type of customer that caused him problems. Thats NAPA in IF in anyone wants to know :angryfir: :angryfir:

·
Registered
397 Posts
i not only would have got a new starter but a full refund want me to talk to them for you eric.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
We have a carquest here in Mtn Home and the service there is unbeatable. I won't deal with NAPA unless I have to. Also schucks has never given me a problem. I would just clean it out let it dry and take it back when that AH isn't working. :banghead:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Travis come over and get it if you think you can get me a new starter :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
401 Posts
lehi said:
I would just clean it out let it dry and take it back when that AH isn't working. :banghead:
I don't even work at Napa :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
lehi said:
I would just clean it out let it dry and take it back when that AH isn't working. :banghead:
I too would make sure I got a new one. If it takes some hell raising, it takes some hell raising. So what, we can all let them know we won't be purchasing there until it is resolved. Even if none of us do anyway. I would try cleaning it first!

·
Registered
164 Posts
used to work at a napa for 4 years...clean it outgood. and take it to a different napa ...its a nationwide warranty... they have to stand by it...and if they pissed ya off good, there's a customer service number on all the packages that you can complain to that will get there ass chewed good :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts