Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok we need to find out who is all planning on going. This will be Memorial Day weekend. When would most of you guys like to leave? Are you towing? How many vehicles? This is just to give Jason an idea of how much room to rope off.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I'm in!:drool:

I will be towing with a cab over.

Just so I don't forget to count myself...:darn:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Sure pick the weekend that I am planning on going to Boise for all of Boise to come over to this side of the state. Is there going to be anyone left in Boise to go wheel or should I just can it and take the bimmer.....

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Probably best to leave them in camp. You can always set up your tent on your trailer. Keeps the sand out of your vanaynay.........

·
Registered
393 Posts
We're planning on it....camper and trailer. probbaly leave a day early so we can help with whatever set-up may be needed

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
will you be running anything besides dunes? If so when?

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
This is not a club function. Memorial Day Weekend. I am going out on Thursday the 24th. of May after I get out of work. I will be coming home on Monday the 28th of May. We can do whatever everyone wants to do. Anyone is welcome. I am going up on Thursday to get a spot for everyone, and I don't want to work on Friday cuz I am a lazy SOB. :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm planning on going. I'll be driving my truck and possibly towing Lumpdog's 30' trailer with possibly 2 vehicles on it.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Memorial Day is the May 28 this year right??

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
I'll probably be there as well, since i have family over there...just wouldn't be right if i didn't come and bring my junk with me....

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Link to campground with directions.

https://desertoasisrvpark.com/index.php

I sent the lady there an e-mail to see if we need to make reservations. They are under new ownership and things may have changed since last year. I'll let you all know.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
OK Peeps! We are about a week and a half away from the run to the sand dunes. Can we get a yeah or nay on who is going so I can let the campground know how many to expect. Thanks,

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I am going, plan on camping in a tent with the 3 kids. I am leaving friday afternoon.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
1 - 20 of 53 Posts