Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
iPowerWeb

Oh Great! Getting our web site up and running was a pain, I can't relate how many times I had to call before they set up the web server correctly. javascript:emoticon(':angryfir:') javascript:emoticon(':banghead:')
This site (Planet 4x4) we're using is also hosted on iPowerWeb. I'll have to ask Matt what his experience has been with them.

I'm hoping that once the site goes live, I won't have to deal with them, and that I can manage the site throught the vDeck interface.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Basically, you are on your own when you have a problem. But that said, I still have experienced well over a 99% uptime over the last two years. But if you do have a problem, the Tech support sucks real bad.

They are also great for shutting down your website when they mess up the billing without trying to contact you in the first place.

But, the price is good.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
iPowerWeb

I experienced that bad tech support just trying to set up the hosting. Their right hand has no idea what there left hand is doing. I could hardly understand the sales rep. I felt like I had called India. Nuff said, once the site is up, I hope I don't have to deal with them very often.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts