Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok
I ran into Jason and Nikki tonight and they were asking about the potluck.
I really don't remember a thing about the details( time,place, what to bring), so if someone who does could chime in and let me know it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
I've been checking the website but there is no mention about it.
We need to try to get in touch w/ everyone cause the few people that I have talked to forgot or didn't know about it
Cory

·
Registered
34 Posts
I haven't received any information on this (SRO potluck) to post on the web site. This is the first I've heard anything about a SRO potluck. I'll post information as soon as I hear anything.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Everyone remember this and bring what you were assigned you can call Leslie Bonney for more info I think she is pretty much handleing most of this or call Jared I am sure he will have all the info. :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Corey,

Do you want to hit the top of 49th street too? That would be fun!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
can i go too!!??? whistle

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I don't know how soon I can get off work, but before would be better. I know Leslie and the girls didn't want it to be a wheeling event, so we will keep it low key.

Let's talk.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
i wanna go too! whistle whistle whistle
if the grey turd sells before then, i'll bring the brown puker... :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
schitzangiggles said:
Can I come?
I guess :thumb: It's not really an invitation only kind of deal. Unless it is a "no tell um" rockpile. Ask Corey. I say come and let us watch you break your stuff! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not to sure if I can get off work in time to go. If I can we would only have a short while to wheel, that in mind I think the rocks up on Lincoln would be better. 49 st. is a blast but whenever I've gone it always ended up taking longer then we expected.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
well, Jared gave me an invite for the potluck, so I'll be there... Probably in the brown turd tho...

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Hey guys its forecast for rain tommorow so if anyone hears anything about a change of venue post it up if not I guess we will head to blacktail :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Are we still having the pot luck at black tail? My wife is making some food to eat and if I have to eat it all by myself I am gonna get fat!

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
it looks like we will have to go to Don and Susans for the bbq potluck its raining hard out here :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
The dinner potluck bbq has been officially moved to Don and Susan Dubois house although I can't find my member list to post their address someone please post it for me thanks :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts