Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SRO club is going to go mudding we are planning on going to the diversion if it isn't full if it is we will go wheeling somewhere else check the website for more details :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
397 Posts
dont be like that just get a rig that can handdle it. . .

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
poop

I got home at 2:30 this morning.

i am pooped!! the day was going great... everyone has gone through at least once. we easily had strapped everyone once, then eric

got bored and went searching.

GAME OVER what a treat to come around the corner to see eric with his tires buried.!!! :banghead:

but what a day!!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
mud

here are some pictures

·
Registered
550 Posts
Had to see what was going on so I swung out there on my lunch break to find Eric up to his doors................. doah

Attachments

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can only say a big thanks to everyone who stayed to help me especially lime chev cannoncrawler and broncoman. Anyone got any pictures of what happened to the front of the blazer? :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts

Chad, What did you do? Take a nap on the way home? I got in at 1:10am. Cool pics.

I am excited to see pics of the actual action prior to the carnage. If anyone has some action photos post them or email them to me.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
pics

I can't get my pics to post!!!!!!??????

they are too big and i can't get them any smaller than 200K

who can help. I have some really great pics of the door under the mud, and the hole that was left.

:deal: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Read between the lines Eric..... you owe a cople of steak dinners...
To bad i could not of joined all of you out there maybe on the next run. . . . if shit dont keep going WRONG. . . . wheres all these pics at??? :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
550 Posts
These all came from the far back pond, usually standing water year round.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
We had two ropes together with a clevis and one of the ropes snapped. The clevis in the middle catapulted (we did have a jacket on it) and it smashed the grill, supports and messed up the radiator. The front driveshaft also slipped out of the yoke when we pulled on the rear. So he could only help with his rear axle. It was a treat! His rear reciever was also pulled off the frame and was a near miss as a missle. It landed between two rigs! The long and the short of it is you missed out if you weren't there. It was a party.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I haven't felt very good yah the front is screwed up it looks like I hit someone I have to replace the whole front except the fenders and hood. The rear receiver mount ripped off the frame after further inspection it actually ripped the frame but it was because I only put square tube 2/3s of the way across the frame and the whole rear crossmember bent. That was really stupid on my part someone could really have gotten hurt. :banghead: :banghead: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts