Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was a great time, we had an excellent local host that showed us some great wheeling with spectacular scenery :thumb: I want to thank everyone who showed up, and as usual everyone pitched in when the going got tough for some (not me of course :rotfl: :rotfl: )

I wasn't able to take too many pics, but here's what I got :thumb:

Attachments

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
wow

wow I wish I could have made it. :banghead:

it looks beautiful!!

looks like lots of snow! lets go later this year!!!!!

again i wish i could have gone! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I got lots of pics but my trash only had a disposable camera :banghead:
I got to say that was the funnest time wheelin I've ever had. It was beautiful country and the company was top notch. Gary, his wife and his parents are the definition of great people. Thanks again to everyone for being the good people you are and making us all feel welcome, you're all welcome at my camp anytime. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Lucky!!!

We all wish we had gone. But, thats the way it goes. Something to look forward to.

Sounds like someone needs to send a thank you card or something to the hosts.

·
Registered
385 Posts
WOW! That looks like some beautiful scenery! Glad ya'll had fun! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
broncoman said:
Lucky!!!

We all wish we had gone. But, thats the way it goes. Something to look forward to.

Sounds like someone needs to send a thank you card or something to the hosts.
We should get the best group shot we have from the run and print it out the size of a poster or something and everyone sign it and give thanks then send it to them. He could hang it in his shop or something. We could photoshop in some words like "Snake River Offroader's Salmon Run 2005" or something.
Just a thaught.
Kenny works @ Falls Printing, he could probably hook us up.

·
Registered
423 Posts
It was alot of fun. I want to thank everyone for a great weekend, and pitching in and helping when people got stuck in the snow. It really made me glad to be in this club. Again thanks for a great time. And for the people that didn't get to go, We will be going up again soon.

Jarrod

1 - 20 of 29 Posts