Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi 73Bronco,

You're the first to post to the new forum for SRO. Have you been proofing the web site? We're looking for a Moderator for the forum, do you have anyone in mind? I'll see you Thursday.

8)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a link to your site off of the links page, and also off a members page. (98 Jeep Xj) I was hoping to talk with you Thursday at the dinner meeting about the links.

·
Registered
781 Posts
hey that looks really good :thumb: I've been looking for it, but all I ever find is the old one :banghead:
pm'ed ya about the links :deal:

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Everyone be at this meeting as we will be electing officers. I think the roads were not so good so hardly anyone came to the New Years party where we usually do it :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Jarrod,

I'm just waiting for some decisions to be made, and some content. As soon as that's done, I can launch the site. I'm still needing member 4x4 information for those pages also. I'm going to try and get as much information on Thursday as possible. If you could also help me proof the site for errors, (spelling, grammar, technical mistakes; i.e. Dana 44 or 45 axles, whatever it takes? I have made a few member pages for people who aren't even members of the club yet, I didn't know. :oops: I'll just deactivate the page until they are. :mrgreen: I'm sure there are many typos, as I'm not an english professor, and never want to be.)

I've found a few problems, but it would be great to get as many eyes on the site as we can before it goes public.

Thanks Jarrod, see you Thursday,

Greg

·
Registered
267 Posts
Glad to see you guys on the sight. Pretty cool keepin in contact with other Idaho clubs... :thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts