Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Are you guys going to make it down for the Monster Truck Deal? Its a getting close. :smokin:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm trying to talk the wife into it. Isn't the 8th of April? Also, what happened to you saturday? Eric got some good shots of the Bronco, so if you need more I can have him email them to you.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Sandman said:
Are you guys going to make it down for the Monster Truck Deal? Its a getting close. :smokin:
I spoke to them today. They will be contacting me today to give details. I should know more by tonight.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
73bronco said:
I'm trying to talk the wife into it. Isn't the 8th of April? Also, what happened to you saturday? Eric got some good shots of the Bronco, so if you need more I can have him email them to you.
We had to get home. I told soem people and I thought you knew.

I could use some more pics, I didnt get as many as I wanted. Could you have Eric send them?

Thanks!

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
broncoman said:
I spoke to them today. They will be contacting me today to give details. I should know more by tonight.
Cool. Our club meeting is next week on Tues so I'm going to bring it up and try to get people moving for it. The more the better. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sandman said:
We had to get home. I told soem people and I thought you knew.

I could use some more pics, I didnt get as many as I wanted. Could you have Eric send them?

Thanks!
I sure can

·
Registered
314 Posts
73bronco said:
Just a reminder, SRO meeting is tonight @ 7:00pm Godhathers pizza in Idaho Falls. Everyone is invited to attend. Thanks, Jarrod
Do you mind a non-member showing up to your meetings to check it out and see what your all about? I've been involved with other clubs that don't like outsiders in thier meetings,which i really didn't agree with. How is a club to grow if you don't introduce it to potential members.

·
Registered
781 Posts
waitin4moab said:
Do you mind a non-member showing up to your meetings to check it out and see what your all about? I've been involved with other clubs that don't like outsiders in thier meetings,which i really didn't agree with. How is a club to grow if you don't introduce it to potential members.
Come on down, we'd love to have ya! good pizza too:thumb:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
everyones welcome!!!

be glad to meet ya!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
cannoncrawler said:
everyones welcome!!!

be glad to meet ya!!!

Cool.....I,ll see ya there!

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
glad to have met ya!!! sure fun to meet others with the wheeling bug!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
cannoncrawler said:
glad to have met ya!!! sure fun to meet others with the wheeling bug!!!
It was good to meet you guys(Its nice to put a face to a post....I Look forward to goin' on future runs with you!:drive: You seem like a fun group to be around

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks. Some times we post up some random wheeling trips (local stuff) so keep yer eye out. If you ever are wanting to do some quick local stuff, post up, some one is always lookin to go...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts