Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I missed the meeting. Did I miss the minutes post or isn't there one yet?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Snake River Off-roaders Meeting Minutes
July 26th, 2007

Guests at the meeting:

Scotty & Tessa Peterson were just married at the end of May. Tessa brought Scotty to off-roading. He just bought a 1981 Toyota shortbox.

Caribou Run Report- 7 rigs showed up. They went toward Gray’s Lake on the Willow Creek Trail, up the west side. They found a trail that ended up in the saddle between the peaks where there were beautiful wild flowers, and they picked up some snow machine parts. A couple of people had to leave early. Vince took out a sidewall, Cory broke a shock on the gravel road. Towards the end it was just 2 rigs that wen up the east side. It was a really dusty run.

Divide Ride Report- Just like Leadore. There wasn’t anything really hard. You could pretty much get through with 31 tires and without being locked. Any direction out of White Hall has open trails. Bill went on a harder trail to Cliff Lake, by Ennis.

Upcoming Runs
Ennis Run- Aug 10-11. Plan on meeting at CBI on Friday Aug 10th @ 3:00 pm, and leaving about 3:30 pm. That way we have time to set up camp and eat dinner while it is still light. We will do runs on Saturday. For those who want to do runs on Friday and Saturday, Brad and Janet Bloxham will be camping on Thursday as well.

Aug 18th will be the run to the relay towers. Meet at Valley Wide @ 8:30am and leave about 9:00am.

Rubicon Trail Run is Sept 16-22nd. Bill is looking to share a trailer with someone going.

We talked about our club website and how much it is used. It is useful and we will check up on the costs to keep it updated. If nothing else it would be nice to make it a static page that has a link to planet4x4.

We voted in Steven Wanstrom. HE drives a ‘78 GMC and is in the process of building a ‘63 International shortbox.

Like always if I got anything wrong, feel free to post the correct info.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts