Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday's Rock Trail (Rexburg) trash clean up was written up in the Saturday's Rexburg Standard Journal. Joseph Law gave us a very positive write-up with a couple pictures (looks like the kids are doing the most work:) We had a pretty good turn out for such short notice and I know many more of you would have liked to help if you could.

Thank you Joe, the Standard Journal and all you who came out and cleaned up.

·
Registered
452 Posts
You lazy bumb! Even I took a break from wrenching on my pile to go!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Bill,

Please secure a copy for the club and bring it to the meeting. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I just read and saw the article. AWESOME! Good work Bill. It is very positive and they printed our web address too. More good press. Bill set up the paper reporter, so KUDOS to Bill. Thanks! My kid would like a copy for himself, so if anyone up that way can keep a copy for me I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll try and get a few copies. I have one for the club will get it to the next meeting. Also I'll try and get some of the photo's Mr. Law took.
Again - thanks to all who showed up. Everyone else keep up the good work too... I've noticed many times out on the trail someone going out of their way to clean-up someone else's trash or leave an area better than we found it. Your efforts don't go un-noticed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts