Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I don't know but my sister works there I could see if they have any IT openings :thumb:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I heard of a place that might be firing....oh you said hiring. nope I might need to though too.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking about going back into Electronics for a living. Thats what my degree is in and I have 4 years of Semiconductor equipement experience. I did Networking and telephone for a few years and it wasnt bad either. I'm just getting tired of sitting behind a desk and my wife is not against moving to Boise.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your the guy then! :rotfl:

I was wondering who the hell at U haul was always on the site! It shows up in the server logs. :thumb:

My job just changed here and I dont really like it anymore. I was thinking about getting serious next spring. I also heard that I might be up for another promotion so we'll see.

I would rather move to Boise though.... :deal:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
306 Posts
I was wondering who the hell at U haul was always on the site! It shows up in the server logs
Uhhhh, that would be me. Mike is too busy making money to cover my paycheck :thumb:

Seriously though, My wife and I moved to Boise 6years ago because of the job market and entertainment resources. We absolutely love it here! Hope all goes well with your work.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do know hime! In fact he used to live down the street form me.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
yeah if some gets to play around on here at work it sure aint me :( My old job I was on here a good 6 hours of the 8 hour work day though :thumb:

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey mike, whats the pay, hours and bene's?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts