Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I went out to our rockcrawling trail with Cory Casper and a freind he had brought up from Utah and it is a mess at the base of the crack is a large pile of garbage you can't even go up it any more without moving all the garbage. There was broken glass all over the place there too. At the base of the sand hill it is really getting bad too. Most of what I saw there was from poeple target shooting as evidenced by thousands of spent shotgun shells and other casings. We need to get out there and clean it up soon. It will need to be the whole day with everyone in the club there. I will talk to Jared about getting some signs from the BLM again and posting them. Does anyone know anyone in a gun club I know they are not responsible for this most likely but they may know some channels to go through to help us get the word out that no littering means NO ONE litters :angryfir: :angryfir:

·
Registered
385 Posts
You might be able to just contact some of the local clubs if you can't find any one person involved with them. That way they can be aware of what is going on & help try to prevent future abuse. Just a thought :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts