Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As far as ACTUAL drive time it took you to get to Moab,UT.Prefer if you werent towing anything,going faster then 55mph for those that drove their junk down there last time. :finger:
Namely looking at distance/hours to BFE's property!
Not looking for a mapquest,google time frame since I have found their hours/time frame to be severely over stated!Thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bummer,not what I wantted to hear,thought it was abit closer then that!Hate to take off work to head down there.oh well.thanks for the info brutha :beer:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Woah, u musta been haulin Shane! Just got back, and it took us 11 hr/670 miles doing bout 80-85 whenever possible. We did have a few stops which prolly equaled an hour or just a hair more but 10 hours is prolly safe to say (gotta stop and chow). :beer:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Well if I drive down with Tim 9-10 hours travelling with the wife and kids 12 hours.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
To Idaho Falls it took us about 10 hours of course we had the probably by far the heavyist load even a cummins has a hard time when its towing around 15000 lbs or more :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
It took us a little under 8 hours with the kids. We stopped a few times for awhile so they could run around. I've done it at 6.5 hours by myself without the camper. Just towing the blazer.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
I did 7 hrs. from I.F. Stopped once for fuel and peed in a Gatorade bottle :finger: :finger: :scared:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks fellas!!Was kicking around heading down the 1st of Oct to Area BFE for the XRRA comp,but definetly dont want to be on the road for 18 hrs for 6-8 hrs of spectating,especially since I would be heading out directly after work friday,and heading back sunday!Would rather save that jack for parts/rig!Thanks again :beer:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts