Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys thanks to everyone who came out it was a blast watching Cory run around in his Jeep with no doors. Also funny to see Mac out there with his 31s going lots more places than he should. Didn't get to see the Toureg out in the mud, would have liked to have seen that. Heres some pics if anyone has pics post up. I would like some more of my blazer and Cory Casper and Cheston Beck (the IH Traveler with one tons and 40s is Cheston and the Durango is Cory) would like some too. So if you have pics burn them on a DVD and bring them to the meeting.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
That's a huge trailer! I bet it pulls hard!... I dunno if my truck would even be able to pull that.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Thanks to all who showed up and supported! It was a great time!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
So what exactly is this place? Looks like a potato field.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was heading to IF from breakfast at my grandmas and y'all passed me with the durango and a couple other rigs on the trailer.

I looked at my wife and said, "I know where they're going"

Good to see the blazer moving.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Is it along the highway?

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
I have some in my head, but those won't do you any good. It was awesome out there Cheston.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm guessing the whole shebang weighs at least 26k but probably more, so going by 2007 specs that would put him atleast 2500 over max GCWR. He still is probably not overloading any of the axles though.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
it was about 22000 pounds and wasnt even hitting the over load springs towed fine
Did you run it across the scales to get that weight. I can easily see all four vehicles weighing 22000 then add the trailer and I would think you would be over that by quite a bit. I don't see how you could gross only 22000 since I weighed 18500 when I towed Lehi's burb down to Moab on an 18' bumper pull.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts