Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't rent a 79 bronco so I rented another fine ford product. Let me tell ya It's rough getting paid for sightseeing PA in a convertable lol :drive:

I had no idea PA was so green

Down town earie was super cool. lots of old brick industrial buildings, just like in the movies lol. Too bad they are tearing some of them down

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

headed back to the air port in pittsburgh

steelers stadium while ripping down the free way lol

unfourtuneatly I went hungry the whole trip :toothless

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
What kinda work do you do?

PA is a nice place, though the deer are small.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Hey Mike cool pics, I still love PA but Ihave found Idaho much more enjoyable, but I am from eastern and you out west.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
My Dad's buddy grew up outside of Philly. His parent's have apartments in Wildwood, NJ... stayed there for a week many years ago.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I've been to Pennsylvania a couple of times. Hershey once and Philadelphia the other. I wasn't too impressed with the big city, but Hershey was pretty cool. The Poconos were nice when I drove through from NYC.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I was born in Kutztown and grew up in Tamaqua I lived in philly for 6 months an 3rd and catherane street.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Looks like I was south and closer in then. I was in Paoli. Right near Valley Forge. I live in the city for a few months also in an apartment and didnt think too much of it. Recreation was swimming in the big fountain. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts