Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We're going to try and finish up my truck tonight and can use all the help we can get. If you have any spare time tonight I would really appreciate the help. by the way we'll be at Eric's house

Attachments

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Congrats Frank!! Give me the stats on your baby. I will be trying to get the Bronco together.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
wtf....i just saw you, and you never said anything about yer baby!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

And yer truck looks great too!!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'll try to get there. Is the wife and kid gonna come too? If so I'll bring mine.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
We did not get Franks truck done last night so we will be working on it again today. I think Frank is coming over during the day and will work late once again. Axle still needs to be put together. Need to mount shocks get the drivelines built get the steering on weld some plates on. Call trail gear and figure out what is up with the front shackle angle, put on brakes bleed brakes, etc etc etc etc.

·
Registered
452 Posts
What seems to be the problem with the shackle angle? If I finish up my homework early I'll come down and help you again today frank.

·
Registered
452 Posts
How's the truck coming Frank? How much more is left? Let me know if you need any help.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
trail gear asked that we swap the springs to see if the lean will switch to the drivers side indicating a bad spring pack. also the shackel tubes will have to be moved back about an inch. trail gear will supply new jigs and tubes free of charge. i'll be switching the springs monday afternoon so cross your fingers for me.

the baby was born 7.5 pounds and 19.5 inches.

thanks everyone for the help it will be great once everything works out.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
Thats cool Frank, we will have you running sooner than you know it. Call me when you get here I will come out and help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts