Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
mad dog was there, as well as a few of the SRO guys... Mad dog has a NICE looking rig, but the mud was just soup, not really mud, so he didn't do as well as I was hoping he would... we had a couple of rigs grenade for entertainment, that's always fun to watch! :thumb:
My ex-wife's first ex-husband was in the tough truck challenge, and he broke his front axle right through the pumpkin :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Didn't do well at all. My first run was in the "good" side and it was soupy when our class ran. My second pass was in the "really bad" lane and I launched too hard and couldn't ever really get traction. I sure wished I could have at least put on a better show. I copied down every bodies times in my class and the right lane was consistantly a good second slower for everyone in my class. Sure wish I had better luck picking my running number so I could have made my last pass in the left lane. Night and day difference between the lanes, but that's how it goes sometimes. In the classes lower than mine it looked like the times were somewhere in the 5-6 second range for the left lane and 15 seconds in the right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts