Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I'll be thrashing on my truck there :thumb:

how about you gripguru and twisted jack?

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'll be there as a..... um, spectator:popcorn:

I heard the cheerleaders are really hot. Bring binoculars for sure:thumb:

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
GOING TO CHEER ON ALL THE DODGE TRUCKS!!!!:drive: :drive: :drive: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

what....:what:?? no one competing has a dodge?????? :darn: :darn: :darn:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I'm going. I'd put the Jeep in, but I'm picking it up in Seattle and won't be back until Friday night, SO I won't have time to get it prepped. BUT, I think I'm gonna be spotter/winch biatch for JaMake it... need to find a helmet though....

Dunno, either way I'll be there. Might drive the Jeep down just for the heck of it even.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I'll be there in the burb. Maybe I'll bring the dodge oh wait I want to win....

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
i'll be competing in whats left of my bronco :beer:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I am going to watch but can't compete because I can't get anyone to cover my on-call for the weekend.:pissed:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'll be wheelin my YJ with Nate as a spotter and I'm lookin forward to seeing more Heeps in the Top Truck.:drive:

·
Registered
530 Posts
See all ya ****'s there!

Was spotting for Mikey,but have a not able to get out of family gathering and may have to leave earlier then I like so my buddy Jody will take the dutys for me,so that leaves me grandstanding all day.Hope some of you jack nuts are ready to get straight heckled:flipoff:

·
Registered
883 Posts
RockPunk said:
See all ya ****'s there!

Was spotting for Mikey,but have a not able to get out of family gathering and may have to leave earlier then I like so my buddy Jody will take the dutys for me,so that leaves me grandstanding all day.Hope some of you jack nuts are ready to get straight heckled:flipoff:

If I go, I will heckle them with ya!! I WILL NOT DRIVE MY ZUK IN IT THOUGH, cause of the WHOLE MUDDDDD THING...

Hope to see you all there..

·
Registered
883 Posts
RockPunk said:
See all ya ****'s there!

Also, If I go, I will bring your Camo Warmie..

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
allusee said:
If I go, I will heckle them with ya!! I WILL NOT DRIVE MY ZUK IN IT THOUGH, cause of the WHOLE MUDDDDD THING...

Hope to see you all there..
so compete in everything but the mud drag. dont be a weine :flipoff: I bet there is room on the trailer even with my bronk on it to haul yer zuk out there for ya.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
anyone from southeastern Id want to ride with me to the TTC???

1 - 20 of 56 Posts