Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... what SCHWAG did y'all get?
I got some PIMPIN Stanley deepwell sockets from my 5 yr old girl..new angle grinder too! buncha air tool shiat too.. not much, but hey..she done GOOD for a 5 yr old!
gots her old man pegged!
can't wait to teach her how to use power tools! :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welp,I got a $300 gift certificate to HBRK 4x4 from the folks :thumb:
I bought myself some coilovers,which should be here monday or tuesday.Also picked myself up some 4340 35 spline chromoly outters,and hubs..inner 4340 shafts and 3 PRP high back comp seats are coming as well. :thumb: So all in all,I think it twas a pretty good xmas for my rig,but not my savings account :finger:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I got some way cool Carhart black double front work pants :thumb:
And some ever so handy large and small vise Grips :mrgreen:

And amber got me a back swing!! For those who have never been on one, they rock!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got some Straum tire deflators. 2 jeep hats and a Jeep wallet. lunchbox locker for the front of my rig. CB (need to get a better antana than it came with), some clothes and a moroso tire guage.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
RockPunk said:
Welp,I got a $300 gift certificate to HBRK 4x4 from the folks :thumb:
I bought myself some coilovers,which should be here monday or tuesday.Also picked myself up some 4340 35 spline chromoly outters,and hubs..inner 4340 shafts and 3 PRP high back comp seats are coming as well. :thumb: So all in all,I think it twas a pretty good xmas for my rig,but not my savings account :finger:

All that schwag for 300 bucks huh. in that case I'll take two of everything. Where do I send my 600 dollars?

·
Registered
530 Posts
No you jacknut.Got a $300 gift certif.a set of coilovers,35 spline chromos,hubs and ordering up the inners and prp seats this week,thats what i got for xmas...God bless the idaho school systems,and there HUGE reading comprehension program :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:thumb: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
nah... that's just the Boise area schools.... :finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RockPunk said:
God bless the idaho school systems,and there HUGE reading comprehension program :finger:
don't forget the awesome spelling program where you went to "skool" too!
:finger: :finger: :finger:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
she spoiled me this year,,
got more tools, always a safe bet, a bunch of little things and the best of all
a Marlin 17 HMR w/ a 22" heavy stainless steel barrel and gray wood laminated stock. 2400 ft. per second...ah that's nice!!!
Be afraid varmits be very afraid.

·
Registered
530 Posts
AJ Johnson said:
RockPunk said:
God bless the idaho school systems,and there HUGE reading comprehension program :finger:
don't forget the awesome spelling program where you went to "skool" too!
:finger: :finger: :finger:
Wondering if anyone was going to take notice of that minor spelling incident."Their".. :finger: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
o'course! got you in the crosshairs now...biyatch! :finger: :finger:

it all good! :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts