·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today was my last day living in Idaho Falls:shocked:

It was a good day! went wheeling this morning till bout noon!:thumb:

came home and took a nap:thumb:

Then went to a BBQ at Dan's house:thumb: :thumb:

I fly out tomorrow for to spend the next month in phoenix:lame: Gunna be HOTT!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :(

Then I settle in St. George UT to start my new job!

I am really going to miss this place! This is a great Club! We will take many memories with us! I will always remember the rescue run up the snow to save the stock toyota pickup from the frozen creekbed! I will remember dragging Don's jeep out of sandcreek at 12 a.m. in february. And who can forget erics rig buried in mud at the Diversion!!!!!:darn:

This is a great club!!! and I will miss it greatly!!!

That is all!!!

c ya!!!

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Wow! St. George is a cool place, I think you'll like it there. Good luck with it!

I didnt know you were a Dolphin! :rotfl:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
170 Posts
Good luck in your new location. And thanks for your introduction to the club. You will be greatly missed. Best wishes.
Jack

·
Registered
695 Posts
Good Luck Chad, to you and your family. You should like your new homestead, other than maybe the heat.. Anyway Best Wishes and I am sure we will still get to see you around, maybe in Moab, or at least here on Planet4x4.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Best wishes man!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Good luck Chad....Glad to meet you!! See ya on the trail:drive:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Best of luck Chad. :thumb: St. George is a really nice place. I had family in Cedar City which is close. You will like it.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
sorry to see ya leaving chad. best wishes and stay in touch. It would be great if we could meet up somewhere and wheel with ya once you are all settled!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts