Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And there is a forking gang of folks from
Nampa,Caldwell,Meridian,Boise,Mnt Home
Where are all these folks when a rides posted??They web wheelers,scared?Whats the deal??They all cant have their shitboxs tore down for the winter
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :finger:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I don't know if I am going to make it on Saturday. I still have to drive down to get my trailer, wire up the brakes and find a sitter for some of the kids. To much to do in so little time. If only I didn't have to work :banghead: :finger:

·
Registered
56 Posts
My junk IS torn down for the winter. It's getting new axles, new steering, the whole bit.

It's finally on it's wheels, but I have to have someone fab me steering, and I have to get custom drivelines, and then get the brake lines taken care of.

:p

Nevermind how I'm gonna get it OUT of the garage. :rotfl:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SHOOOOOOOOOOOT Twisted "You can doooooooooo it"..ahahahahhaha
No sweat brutha,get yourself set up for the run on the 18th then for sure :thumb:

Hc: :thumb: was just getting some Tom Foolery going.Sounds like that beater is going to be doing the thing when ya get it bottoned up :thumb:

:finger:

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
See you on the 18th to break my bucket :finger:

·
Registered
45 Posts
My junk is tore down for most of the winter too. I'm swapping in an EFI 460 in place of the old tired carbed 460 and while I'm at it, I'm swapping in the ZF 5 speed that came with the EFI motor. Oh yea the donor truck also "donated" it's Sterling. Now all i gotta do is dig up a front D60......then pay for it. :( Anybody want some parts? I got REAL nice D50 TTB for sale. :mrgreen: :razz: Mike, you still want those outers????

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Mike do you have a York laying around??? The one I bought has a bad clutch actuator.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts