Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
yeah it started off pretty rough but ended up to be a good day. I'm looking foward to the next run you guys do

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
in all fairness.......3 jeeps went home early while the fords stayed to drive on further :thumb:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unfortunately though, only Superdave's ford and the FJ80 made it to the top :finger: The "other ford's" had already turned themselves around after getting stuck, again!!!! :finger: :finger:

Superdave had chains on, and the land cruiser was aired down low, and since no one else was at the top, no one got to see the toyota pullin dave sideways through the snow! The land cruiser was kicking some ass that day, and played tow truck quite a few times for those........"OTHER FORDS" LMAO!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
164 Posts
oh that's right the chevy couldn't make it to the trail :mrgreen: :finger:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
164 Posts
none of the schwab stores want to get off the sets the have because their too busy petting them.....so i get to wait for 2-3 weeks :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi:

·
Registered
164 Posts
That was a cheap shot tumbleweed! :banghead: Remember I was the other blue bronco paving the trail for your jeep. :thumb: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
All in jest. :mrgreen:
BTW, I am a former early Bronco owner.
I had a ball. Thanks for having me out with ya. A bit late getting home but all was good. That snow was so wet, it was tricky.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
yeah y'all missed it at the top we were turning around and I swung wide and broke through the crust and sunk to the rocker panels, sideways to the trail. That toyota is a pretty impressive rig, it was able to get me pulled out no sweat.

For all you wild west guys and girls, I am going to be leading a high desert run back up that road feb 12th, you all are welcome to come with.

·
Registered
155 Posts
snow

dave you better let a chevy lead the way that way u make it . and tell the truth we all know that the body fell off the frame and landed in the snow at the top. :firedevi:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts