Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HDOR and WWOR are having a joint run this month. The plan is to meet at dans ferry service at 9:30 am and pull out at 10. Were heading towards blacks mountain. The clubs are providing a BBQ with burgers, chips and baked beans. BRING YOUR OWN DRINK.

Hope to see lots of folks out there. Non club members are welcome, just be sure to have tow points front and rear :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I'll try to get the Jeep back together for this. For some reason I thought it was next Sat??

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
2HD is next sat. this is a hella snow run. was up there a couple weeks ago and it was a great time. wish i had my rig together! :( dont do anything i wouldn't do! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
ok i guess the question is if i'm going to be too hung over after the george strait concert to make it.....hell my rig aint ready!!!!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pussy's :flipoff:

I dont think george straight lets homos into his concerts kaleb. Better give them tickets to me. The 6 dollar beers will keep you from being too hung over.

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
pussy's :flipoff:

I dont think george straight lets homos into his concerts kaleb. Better give them tickets to me. The 6 dollar beers will keep you from being too hung over.

Mike your just jealous because you couldn't whore yourself out enough to get tickets...:whine: However, steve, kelli, and I will enjoy our 6 dollar beers up close and personal...and have a few for you...:flipoff: :goodjob:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Anyone from Mtn Home going? Where's the meeting place?? Or maybe where's Dan's Fairy??

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Jens boss wants to go and jen and I will be going as well, but will be taking the car as far as murphy. There going to be any open seats for the run?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Jens boss wants to go and jen and I will be going as well, but will be taking the car as far as murphy. There going to be any open seats for the run?
Just take your pick-up and a set of chains. we were up there a couple of weeks ago and the snows not that deep, theres a lot of area to play in. Met another guy in a pick-up and only had to pull him out twice, But then again he was driving a chevy and knew how to drive. Maybe you should leave your truck at home or let Jen do the driving!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Well if anyone has an open seat, let me know. Otherwise I'll be working on the Jeep tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Just take your pick-up and a set of chains. we were up there a couple of weeks ago and the snows not that deep, theres a lot of area to play in. Met another guy in a pick-up and only had to pull him out twice, But then again he was driving a chevy and knew how to drive. Maybe you should leave your truck at home or let Jen do the driving!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry for the confusing directions, im retarded :darn:. Chris forgot the grill though so hes right up there with me :deal:

Anyone get pics of me pulling superdave or chuck around?

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
sorry for the confusing directions, im retarded :darn:. Chris forgot the grill though so hes right up there with me :deal:

Anyone get pics of me pulling superdave or chuck around?

Or Kevin yanking just about every single rig at some point in the day??? Especially the pooper duty...

Really good turnout, lots and lotsa rigs. Thanks a ton for all of the work grilling the burgers, that was a champion lunch.

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
that was fun yanking the stuck rigs helped work the dust out of that motor from just rock crawling for so many trips out. Good to know the rev limiter still works:thumb:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Great run and people. Thanks to all.
Sure wished Kevin did not have to yank me out so I could have harassed him about me pulling him out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts