Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WWOR will be having a snow run on January 23. We should be hitting the backside of Bennnet Mountain as long as the snow doesn't melt away. We will be meeting at Idaho Wrecker Sales in Mtn. Home at 9:00 am. Directions to there are: Take exit 95, go north about 1/3 mile on Hwy 20, look to your left and you'll see all the tow trucks and that's where we will be!

Hope to see all the club members there! Post up here if you are going!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
883 Posts
I would like to join you on this run.. However, that will depend on if my zuk's goes under the knofe by then..

We found a tub / body for my sammi (YEAHHH) Something else to dent up!! Wooo Hoo...

However, if it does the cage is getting cut out and re-done, and the new body will be put on, and painted..

I will let you know as it gets closer..

:thumb:

·
Registered
530 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET,building a prerunner huh..I need to get a job so I can start on another project too.Full size chevy prerunner,back halfed.....ahhhhh hell i dont even want to tlak about it.Just gets me thinking about saling the blazer to build it..hahahahahaha :finger:

·
Registered
883 Posts
I think that was the guys name, he was the one sitting next to Shane at the meeting last night.. Were trading the cage outta mine for the body and such!!

We'll see though!!

Looking to get it done asap.. Need that thing pretty in pink!!

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
530 Posts
BAH the coilovers I got now wouldnt even last!!!Need some tripple bypass shock PLUS a coilover in the rear 2.5" at the minium 3" preferred,thats just the rear,then ya still need someone to backhalf and bed cage it,incab cgae.hell the front end I want is $24K unisnstalled,but I'd be rocking 30" of travel up front..straigth trophy truck travel..yeaaaaaaaaaa..anyone hiring?????????????muahahahaha :finger:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
hey lumpy, wheres the meeting spot for the run? If I don't break anything this weekend i'll be there

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
lol dunno how I missed that part, see you there

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hmmm. Would our little ZR2 Blazer make it. We have been wanting to take it out but not sure about playing in the snow. We're trying to think of something to do on our anniversary besides the obvious :mrgreen:

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
111 Posts
Phil isn't sure about going. The last time we played in the snow we blew apart the H2 drivetrain and spent the rest of the night trailering it back out of the Boise hills in a snow storm :angryfir: . We'll let you know.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey Dawg............. Tell Phil if she'll take the H2......i'll take the Excursion! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
well i didn't break my truck this week so i'll be ready for next week :) Looking foward to it

1 - 20 of 27 Posts