Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure where exactly we will go other than we are meeting at Dan's Ferry Service at 9:00am and pulling out at 9:30. Depending on the snow fall will determine where we go. Right now I am thinking Black Mountian.
If you have an questions post up or give me a call

Kevin
208-412-6586

·
Registered
530 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,should I throw the chromo outters on and go,or wait til inners come in!?!?!?!hmmmmmmmmmmm.I wan tto get onelast run in,and snow can be prety forgiving,hmmmmmmmmm
we'll see ,but not for sure right now whistle

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:thumb:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey Eric got an extra seat? (If you go) Or Kev? Blazer's still axleless, prolly wont work to well yet...
:banghead:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welp,I prolly wont be the best to rely on.I'm not sure if I really feel like tearing that axle down,slamming on the 4340's on the stock inners,then tearing em back apart a few weeks later to throw in the 4340 inners.if i decide to go,it'll be last minutes,but yeah,i'll have a seat ya could get. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I should be able to make it, just need to replacea ball joint and fix a leak.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welp dont be looking for me,I'll be a no show doah

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
have we figured out where we're going yet? If not, how about a run up to silver city?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Would anyone happen to have an extra seat? Haven't got mine runnin' yet and I would love to go. I'm pretty handy with a shovel and tow strap :thumb:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
you can ride with me in the thing if you want, hopefully we won't need your shovel skills :mrgreen:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts