Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was driving past Snake River Truck in Meridian the other day I noticed their new sign says - "New Owners, New Attitude, New Ideas."

Just wondering if anybody's been in there since the change or knew who was running the place now??

·
Registered
539 Posts
Was there the other day, new guy is statrting up a speed/machine shop for one thing.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I saw that one guys jeep out front. I have never met him, but I believe his name is Beau.
Is it a flamer? The jeep I mean. :rotfl: :rotfl: If it's the same guy, he used to work at ORI. He wasn't too big on the personal type customer service. Just my .02.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Big, D - you not trying to stir the pot?? - I had to pick myself off the ground from laughing at that one!! JUST KIDDING!!!

I'm gonna take a trip in there tomorrow and see what I can find out - I just LOVE to go to these places (just in case you didn't know 99% of these places think women know nothing) although I must agree, I am NOT one of those women LOL!!!

Besides, I really do need a price on a 6" lift for my new beast!! Just brought another Burb into our fold of Chevy's and GMC's, a 79 that is alot cleaner inside, except we gotta switch over my motor, axles & tires. The bonus is, it already has a shackle reverse on it so no more 1 ton saggy ass!!!! I just got it Monday, thanks to Big D's Porky Diesel towing her home! That thing kicks ass by the way, ummm for a Dodge!!!

Our new neighbors in our Subdivision LOVE us!!! Between my 2 Suburbans, Rocky's 1 ton, the 2wd shortbox we just built, his work truck and my car - it looks like a party all the time.

okay, I'm done hijacking my own posting now!!! - Lesley

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Big D - you not trying to stir the pot?? - I had to pick myself off the ground from laughing at that one!! JUST KIDDING!!!
- Lesley
OK, OK, maybe I should have said, not trying to stir the pot too much?

Aren't they all?:rolleyes:
Yes:rotfl::rotfl:

OHHHHHHH, SNAP!
What can I say? Toys rule, heeps drool.:thumb:

Getting back to the subject at hand, I've heard thru the grapevine that the new owner wants to upsize his customer base. As in, gears, lockers, high performance, basically everything that has to do with aftermarket, not just pickup outfitting. I'll let you know more after I instigate, I mean investigate.:thumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Folks,
Just to let you know, This is Kelly the new owner of Snake River Truck. Beau is not the new owner and has since left to do his own thing.
Yeah it is true, I have expanded the capability of the store to accommodate custom fab and performance support for all apps. I have invested over 50k in eqt this year to expand the capabilities of the business including:
-DOM bending, welding & custom fab
-Sheet metal fab EQT
-Rims and tires
-Performance galore (engine clean assembly area in the works)
Just to name a few...

Customer service is my primary focus, so please stop in and give us a try.
Thanks alot

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Good to see another buisness around. Good luck and keep us posted on projects and pictures of fab work you have done.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Are you still in the camper shell business? We had bought our A.R.E. there a while back and was wondering if we need any help down the road if we can still get it there. My wife works around the corner from you on Pinwood and 5th.

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
Brett brings the funnay!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts