Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are just a few pics from the Snake River OffRoader's Hang Over Run. I have to word it like that cause I am not a member yet. We met New Years morning at 8:00 am and it was awfuly early for a few of us. We ended up with seven vehicles total. I think the six inches of fresh snow may have kept some of the light hearted folks away. Anyway we headed up and followed the Blackfoot river valley as far as we could, and when the snow got too deep we turned around and came back to play around in the river bottom. We then grabed some hot eats at a local truck stop (it was the only thing open)and called it a day. I had a great time, sorry I cannot get to in depth you see I'm the new guy and I did'nt really know the area or the people all too much. They are all a great bunch and we had a kick azz time. Oh Yeah, and I had to throw in a Pic. of my new best friend!

Attachments

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Looks like a blast!

I almost made it but my daughter got sick.

Maybe next time. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
781 Posts
thanks for taggin' along with us, it was good to have ya :thumb: the pics look good, I didn't end up taking many, and they didn't turn out well :(
see ya next time :mrgreen:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Cool pics,looks like some deep snow in a few pics.Need to get my junk one last run before it gets the revamp.Who's cabin was that ya'll were going into?? :finger:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Lavacrawler said:
It was a blast and It was great getting to meat & know some of ya. Hopefully next time my junk will be mobile. Being passenger isn't as fun.
Kenny took a ton of good pics...I'll try to get them.
Thanks again guys :thumb:
Grab 'em! Its about time for a new pic on the front page. :mrgreen:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts