Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the deal for monday was unsure at the meating? ? ?

still monday Broulims 9:30a.m.

i have 5 extra seats no one is going with me from my family if any one wants a ride...

so far i think AJ, is in one seat....

·
Registered
314 Posts
madscrambler said:
whats going on Im in if youre going wheelin I guess I will will just show up at 9:00 browlums look for the black cherokee with 35" tires
Going to St Anthony ...pre run trail ride.....9 am Browlums i believe is correct

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whos all going i think its to cold to take the blazer

·
Registered
401 Posts
buck up camper. Put a jacket on.:drive:

·
Registered
257 Posts
str8six4me said:
whos all going i think its to cold to take the blazer
WTF? Shoulda bought a Jeep. They will run in any weather and win a war doing it too!:jeep:

·
Registered
314 Posts
I will post pics tomorrow(USB chord at work)...Me and my family had a blast today:thumb:Left with a black jeep came back MUD brown:darn: I HATE CLEANING MUD.....I guess the bonus is I wasn,t Cory and had my top off:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Thanks again guys. I had a great time. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Just spent 3 hours cleaning my jeep. Even pulled the carpet because it was so muddy. :darn:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Not ready to tackle mine yet....Had a great time!.....Posted a few pics on new thread

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
not sure if I'll even bother with mine cause I can garuntee you next saturdays run up green canyon to the radio towers is going to be the same but with more snow towards the top, if we can even get close. It's going to be another fun day in the mud:drive::thumb:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Keep me posted on events for next Saturday. I spaced the run on Monday, :darn: wish I would have made it. Hope to see you all on Saturday.:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts