Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another thread sparked my intrest. I was in Tonopah, Nevada (N38 04.037 W117 13.797) for a summer doing some soil sampling work.

·
semi-pro hack
1,202 Posts
I grew up NEAR a town that was 150 people. We lived 4 miles from town no gas stations for 8 miles.

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Boulder, Colorado would be the smallest town that I had an address in.

Philidelphia would be the largest. Lived right in the middle of town in an apartment building for a summer before we moved out of the city.

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
bancroft

lived in bancroft idaho kewl little town! :thumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I grew up in a town of about 100 people. My high school graduation had 7 graduates, the 2nd largest class to graduate. It is very interesting growing up in a small town, everybody knows everybody. Everything that you do always get back to your parents.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Wright Wyoming, Hell Hole!!South East part I don't remember the wind ever stopping!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Grassy Butte, North Dakota Population 25.......Residents living in the surrounding area with mail boxes 140, that is 140 people including kids, not 140 mailboxes. We lived 4 miles from town and I had a class size of 4. We had the same teacher for 1st,2nd,3rd grades and 4th,5th, and 6th grades. Then we had to be bused 30 miles to Watford City, Population 800. I moved away the summer before starting 7th grade to Big Piney, Wyoming Population 500 but Marbleton was only like 10 feet away and they had a population of 600 so 1100 between the two. Pocatello is the first big city I have ever lived in and it is almost too big for me... I like small towns and would love to raise my kids in a small town cause you are right, everything gets back to the parents......Sucked when I was the kid, but now I would like it being the parents...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts