Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a bit of information. Have you ever torn a sidewall and need just one tire to match the others. Check out this place I found through E-bay.
Bones Enterprises
1-877-859-2571
[email protected]
bonesenterprises.com

They don't carry sets of 4 tires. Just singles or sometimes a pair. Look on E-bay and search swamper and you'll find them. Many different sizes available, but not all the sizes. They are helping to sell off some distributers excess inventory. Thought this might be helpful to those with a need.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
So they are worn down tires??

·
Registered
545 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
What is RTFFP?

I didn't see that second paragraph... I did call them and no one answered the phone though.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
R: ead
T: he
F: awkin'
F: ull
P: ost

Did I git it?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Oh, derr. I don't know too many of the interweb acroynms.

Mike, I called the 1-800 # that is listed on here. I didn't go on eBay or their website... or even read that part of the post. :darn: Anyways I'm going to sit in the corner and eat my Ramen noodles cause you guys are mean to me :(

:rotfl:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
They are like worms, that'll do.

Progress report on how that works for you at 0:30, please......:popcorn:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
545 Posts
R: ead
T: he
F: awkin'
F: ull
P: ost

Did I git it?

Got it:thumb: Always wondered why people would rather post a question than read the body of a post:darn: I think it is turning into one of my pet peeves.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Oh, derr. I don't know too many of the interweb acroynms.

Mike, I called the 1-800 # that is listed on here. I didn't go on eBay or their website... or even read that part of the post. :darn: Anyways I'm going to sit in the corner and eat my Ramen noodles cause you guys are mean to me :(

:rotfl:

Don't think of us as mean. Think of us as grouchy nit-picking, un-washed, hairless apes :smokin: Enjoy your ramen:rotfl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts