Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as you all may know, our trip started off very rocky....... Got informed friday afternoon that Bill's dad had a heart attack and he was flying up to Washington, then Saturday morning I found out about Rob's accident. Mikey, Scott, Ken, and Shane were all supposed to go, but after Rob's accident they decided to stay to help Rob and Christy. So instead of canceling, two of us from Mountain Home carried through with the plans.

We left out of here and met one more member at the turnoff to Silver City. To start the day we only had three trucks, the blaze, the cruiser, and the sammi. We went up and set up camp, then went back down through town. Holy crap was it cold, it was raining, snowing,and sleeting up there. We ran trails on the west side of the city and had a blast with some mild wheeling. We headed back to camp by way of the waterfall climb up to the top of War Eagle.

When we got back to camp we were joined by another club member and his blazer. We cooked some dinner, drank some beers and BS'd for a little when two more rigs showed up, a Nissan and a Trooper. Sunday morning we headed out for Hayden Peak. The view up there was really clear in all directions, and it wasn't that windy or cold up there. Looking over the edge was about all I could take, don't much care for heights with sheer drop offs! As far as I know, Hayden Peak is the highest point in the Owyhees at 8200 feet......

Other club members got some video and more photos, hopefully we will see some more posted up. I was kinda worried that we were in for a bad weekend with the series of unfortunate events......but all seemed good, and we all had Rob and Bill in our thoughts..... Next time guys!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JoshH said:
I'm guessing the blazer is working out a little better than the long wheelbase pickup. It looks nice.
I do miss the cargo space of the truck, and the short wheelbase is taking a little to get used to. It also feels way more top heavy, plus there is way more weight behing the rear axle since all my gear and the fuel tank are back there. The front end is much bouncier now. Still got a few things to work on, but what I like most is the fuel injection...... :thumb:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts