Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In order to sign in to the WWOR Private Forum you must be a current member of the club.

Then, go to the very top of the forum and click on "User CP".

Next, scroll down towards the bottom of the page and on the left side you will see "Group Memberships", click it.

Finally, request to be join the WWOR club forum. Please put your name in for the "Reason". When finished, please send me a Private Message so I will go in and perform the authorizations to complete the sign up.

Thanks!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I have all that Chris cause I got on there before and the forum is listed on the group memberships thing.

Where do I go to find the forum after that?

·
Registered
940 Posts
I must be stupid too...I thought all this time I was a privat forum member but it doesn't show up like Ron said. When I follow the instructions, it says I am a member of the WWOR member like this:

Supporter...................Site Supporter....(Cannot leave primary group)
WWOR
WWOR Club Member.....Trail Runner.........Leave Group

The only club showing up above it is to join Snake river offroaders. should WWOR Private be up there with them?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Greg, that's what my group memberships say too. You don't have another forum at the top of the WWOR forum like this picture?

private forum (Medium) (2).JPG

·
Registered
254 Posts
mine's the same way greg has it shown, and I still don't have the private forum showing either.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Nope,

Here's what I have:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Yeah that's the same way mine is as well. I sent a new request Chris, maybe that will work.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I am a member of WWOR again after I "deleted" it and had Chris re-do it. The private forum is still not showing up for me. Maybe something Matt needs to look into?

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
If this keeps pooping out, I can change the way its setup. I can make it more visible but set it up with a password. Just let me know. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
288 Posts
i can get into it! go into forms then click on the wild west offroaders form and it will be just above the threads and it will say sub-forum and it will say WWOR PRIVATE CLUB FORUM!

·
Registered
254 Posts
hey chris, for some reason I'm still not seeing the private forum. I logged out cleared cookies and still it's a no go.:darn:

·
Registered
940 Posts
hey chris, for some reason I'm still not seeing the private forum. I logged out cleared cookies and still it's a no go.:darn:
Same here.:confused:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Still not working for me either.

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey lumpy,
Please send me PW for the "private" site, maybe just maybe I can get a routine going here to check/respond to this here new fangled web site thiggy-ma-bob on a more regular basis and not miss out on so much stuff.

PS give me a call I need to see if you have drums for a D60 that can be turned, after a $$$ rebuild mine are too thin to turn.

Thanks, Olaf

1 - 20 of 23 Posts