Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
1998 Ram 2500 w/ Cummins Diesel

Engine

Its a 12 valve Cummins Turbo Diesel. Ive added an AFE filter system, slid the fuel plate and AFC Housing forward. Also, Ive put a few cranks on the starwheel. #10 tst plate and 370 marine injectors as well

Suspension

I have installed a 4.5" Skyjacker suspension lift. Had plans to make a custom 13" lift, to clear 42s, by the end of next year. (Hopefully!!!)

Tires/Wheels

I have (4)37x13.5r16 Super Swamper Boggers, and (4) 16x10 Black Rockcrawlers right now.

I actually wreck the front suspension a year ago. Was my daily driver and couldnt afford to fix it, so I traded it in on a 2004 Ram 1500 w/ a Hemi:

·
Registered
695 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Those must be imported Dodges, since this is in the Dodge forum!:darn:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Your supposed to post pics of Dodges... not Toyotas!

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Well lets go post pics in the yota section since they want to post here.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Is this better??? :thumb:
Maybe they just want a dodge and this is as close as it comes. :rotfl:

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
sorry i just pressed new post button and saw the post didnt look what section it was in LOL

so i own a dodge but toyotas are so much better.

wait i dont own a dodge i baought a cummins and the dodge truck came with it.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Yeah pretty much. I don't have many complaints about my Dodge though. I'm on my 3rd tranny, and this one is slipping if I get on it. Next one will be a good one.

·
Registered
695 Posts
krazytoy said:
Those must be imported Dodges, since this is in the Dodge forum!:darn:
Dude, you know me, I don't pay attention to what forum stuff it in. I saw a unread post that said, show your rig, and I did, O.K., sorry!!! Your right I should pay more attention!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts