Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shop day, 10/27/07 starting at 1000 until............... at Top Line Truck in Nampa, 7503 Track Road.
General open shop day, we will be wrenching on vehicles, (fixing breakage from last run and upgrading) with "testing" of repairs on rock course after.
BBQ will be provided, potluck side dishes and drinks.
Bring your vehicle if you want to play on the rocks or need some ideas on repairs/modification or just drop by and hang out. This is scheduled for an all day event.
Everyone is invited so come on by and have a good time.

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That is really cool that your club has such a resource! Kudos to you guys.

·
Registered
8 Posts
As of now i am planning on going. If there is anyhing i should bring let me know. Thanks to everyone at the meeting you are great guys and very nice, I am looking forward to attending more meetings and hopefully a run or two with you guys.

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bring youself, vehicle if you want to play on the rocks or work on it and any food or drink you want. Was nice to get to meet you and am looking forward to hitting the trail with you!

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a reminder to all, this saturday at Top Line Truck, hope to see you there!

·
Premium Member
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wanted to say thanks to everyone who showed up, alot was accomplished, (at least by the time I had to leave). Had a front end swapped, 5 new tires mounted, the plasma cutter was put into action, 3 (?) link was started, ALOT of welding done..... I am sure that there was more. Was great to meet some new people and thanks for all of the help. Now if I could only win the lotto.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts