Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here are a few that I took. Next time remind me to hand my camera over when I've got the little Geo hanging a tire three feet in the air.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
891 Posts
That was the funnest day I have had rock crawling up to date, it was really cool to be able to just take off in this direction or that direction and not have to wait an hour to get a trie. Shelley ROCKS! Can't wait to go again.

Carnage report: one tire sidewall, one t case out put yoke, one motor mount, anything else?

·
DinoWagonMan!
2,732 Posts
tail light lens, and a loose skidplate for me.

thanx for the good time. wish i could have stayed longer.

·
Site Supporter
2,286 Posts
umm yeah Corys was interesting. We fixed most everything but everyone who left missed out. Corys list is a bent drag link destroyed front fender a blown bead, one really wavy hi lift jack. I think thats it.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Can't wait to see that fender.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I dropped into a nice looking crater. And when the rock ledge on the drivers side gave way, my jeep did a swan dive into the front fender. Scotty has some pics, I'll see if I can get them from him
I will post them up tonight as soon as I get home. Cory, I actually caught the exact moment that you popped the bead on film. you can see the cloud of dust coming from the tire. its cool! :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
Looks like a great time! I've never wheeled that area, I'll have to try and make it next time you guys go. :thumb:

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
257 Posts
So how much do I gotta pay to see pics of my rig???

Travis, You can come by and get that DS any time...

·
Registered
891 Posts
Travis, You can come by and get that DS any time...[/quote]

Hey will you bring it with you on thursday? if not I'll catch up with you as soon as I can. Or if you wanted you could drop it of at my job site, pancheri just east of the river, if you still drive by there on your way to work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts