Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I am now the proud owner and in possession of a 1975 TURD I was wondering if anyone is up for a little run on Sunday. I was thinking maybe Lizard Gulch or something close that I can get my feet wet driving this thing. Let me know.:drive: :thumb: :beer:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Maybe I'll have to actually get out to John's and work on my Jeep. If I can get it together by Sunday I could probably go out for a run.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It wouldn't be an early morning thing. My wife would have to go to church that morning so we would probably want to head out between Noon and 1:00 if that is OK. Will post more details as I know them.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So anybody interested in going to Lizard Gulch Sunday meet at the Airbase Chevron at 1:00 PM.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are Eric and I the only ones going?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Eric K. with the tan 80 is going to come down too. He was sitting next to me at the last meeting. I'm going to weld some stuff for him Sunday morning. If we are the only ones you could just call us and I'll meet you at the corner.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sounds good

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
I'm going sprung over now with a high steer set up. I'm picking up my springs and highsteer arms today, if everything goes well i'll come out to play.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
If I can get stuff together today and tomorrow I'll be out there. I'll know by tomorrow evening so I'll let you know for sure by then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts