1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
how about the 12th at 7:00 pm at Carlo's

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Good thing someone said something, I would have forgot about it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Somebody remind Trevor to remind Nate....

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Duh! Hasn't Cavaso's been closed for like 6 years? I'll make it for at least part of the meeting. I have some stuff I have to do tonight. I'm in the dog house at home. I brought home another Cruiser last night. Oooops!

·
Registered
322 Posts
WWOR Meeting 9/12/06

7:10pm Meeting called to order

1st Item AFAD- Thank you for coming out and showing your support for the club and the local community.
2nd Item A big thanks to John Booth for arranging the run to the Trinitys last month.
3rd Item Sunday Sept 17th we will be making a run to Little Valley be at Airbase Chevron at 9:00am bring your own food and drinks.
4th Item Sept 23rd Chuck would like to invite us to the HDOR Run to Tiddie Springs. Meet at Murphy Store at 8:30 if driving from Mountain Home or 8:00 at Dans Ferry if driving from Boise.
5th Item Sept 23 is also the Pleasant Valley Mud Bog come out and support Lehi who will be back and racing.
6th Item Sept 23 Dave and Maria Clark have invited members over to there new house for a BBQ they will supply the meat and beer please bring a side dish for everyone to enjoy.
7th Item Moab-Just a reminder that those going to Moab this year we will be leaving Mountain Home on the 28th and coming back on the 2nd of Oct. there are open seats if anyone just wants to ride and maybe just see what it’s all about before they take there own rig.
8th Item As of Aug 31st Idaho 4x4 Association has submitted written request to take control of the sand wash area. BLM has asked that there be no shooting at this time and we may be asked to help manage the 300 acres.
9th Item Top Truck- Chris is planning on meeting with Parks and Rec.
10th Item Shirts- Shirts have been ordered I have also ordered a sample of a hoodie, tank top and long sleeve t-shirt so if there is enough interest we may think about ordering some of these in the future.
11th Item Website- We did get a hold of Laurie and she has been in contact with Alicia on getting everything transferred to be able to start updating the site, this should be ready by the end of the week. Chris has also asked that members do a write up on their rig.
12th Item Owhyee Advocacy – We would like to thank those members for stepping up and taking a position on helping with this. Members have also voted to pitch in for gas every time there is a meeting. The next meeting is next Thursday
13th Item There has been talk about changing the Logo all ideas are welcome if you need help putting it on paper get with Jen she is an awesome artist.
14th Item The new Bylaws were passed out with the member contact information if you missed the meeting get a hold of Alicia and I will get one to you.

Next Meeting October 10th

Congratulations Josh on winning 1st place at the Blackfoot Truck Pull.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts