Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Told ya!!

I had a blast, though I would have liked to go a little deeper into the mountains..

Thanks for allowing us to be apart of this event!! We had a great time!!

Wheres all the pics, I couldn't take pics of myself!! LOL

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They were ok, just started to get good at the end of the run, was a long day, people were getting hung up, so recovery took a little longer then expected...

BUT THEY WERE NICE!!!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats ME!! No Rock is too big for me!! I am not afraid.. My rig is capeable, and my skills are decent, I have FULL Faith in Pepper spotting me, and don't care if I break something, cause I will have it fixed no problem!! My MECHANIC is AWESOME!!

People can heckle all they want, I don't listen to them.. And if they talk the ole smack to me, like a few did, I just show them what it all about, then they stand from afar, looking and feeling STUPID!!

BESIDES, I can hold my own when it comes to smack talking!!

Thanks for having us everyone!!
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
you did great, the rig held up fantastic and I had a blast recording

I cant imagine you had much heckling compared to the con???

I do have 1 hour of video of the event, all my pics are stills from the video, and you are definitely in there.

Send that photo that you showed me, that one was pretty cool.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gripguru said:
you did great, the rig held up fantastic and I had a blast recording

I cant imagine you had much heckling compared to the con???

I do have 1 hour of video of the event, all my pics are stills from the video, and you are definitely in there.

Send that photo that you showed me, that one was pretty cool.
I am going to post it here in a few, however, I need you to sign a release, so I can use it in the magazine!! PM me your email addy, so I can send you the waiver form!! Give me a few and I will get it up on the site, also, send me a video, and some pics you have via email!!

I can talk smack with the best of them though!! LOL

G

1 - 13 of 13 Posts