Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know, we have always had in our Bylaws that we would offer our services to Search and Rescue if the need ever arose. Yesterday I contacted David Kinney from the Elmore County Search and Rescue. We met and talked for about 1/2 hour. He was very interested in listing us as a resource. Search and Rescue is a 100% volunteer group, and relies solely grants, donations, and fundraisers to perform their duties. A few of their members will be guest speakers at one of our meetings later in the year, probably around the November time frame. We will need to compile a list of resources for our members. Basically, anything that you would be willing to use if ever called upon. For example, I have a high clearance 4wd, winch, recovery gear, and a four wheeler.

I will let you know when we can schedule a meeting with them.

Chris Bowman

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Chris,
I am all for it. You know what trucks I have. I also have a four wheeler. I would be willing to help in anyway they need. Let me know. I also have two snowmobiles if I ever get to rebuilding the carbs. :deal:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts