Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scored a new job :thumb:

I'll be working out at motive power melting parts toghter(welding :rotfl: )

The new job comes along with better pay and better hours, sounds good so far. Went out and took 3 hours worth of welding test's last week and they called me today and said I passed ALL the welding certifications, vert up, down, over head, flat,......................

Boo Yeah!

:deal:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
SWEET! :thumb:

Glad to hear it man. Now maybe you can afford more then pizza and beer for dinner. But then, would you want to?

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah the dinner slid down hill here lately, this weeks special was bean burritos and a gallon jug of water. :banghead: last weeks was chicken sandwiches and coke.

I think I should post what my weekly special of a box of 20 somethingofanothers is every week. we can call it cooking batchelor style with mikey, make it a little show you know :finger:

Nufff of that back to the beer an pizzas, I can afford the red barrons or di-gorgno every night now at least :thumb:

·
Going Postal
4,026 Posts
We could do a weekly highlight. Call it "Mike's dinner choice of the week", post a pic and a description of what it was and the afteraffects to your body system. 8)

Planet | 4X4 | Forum

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I think we could all do without the afteraffects of those bean burritos :finger:

oh yeah, congrats on the job

·
Registered
530 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAAANG,scored your scrub ass that job and couldnt even hook a cracker up with some props,I see how it is,your tooooooo good for that now that your moving on up :finger:
Congrats again sucka,you can repay me by coming to the shop this weekend and help me and Shane rip the tranny outta the dodge FINALLY :thumb: baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah J/K

·
Wrench Wench
6,190 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah thanks for the lead dangle, if you wern't such a puss I'd take you out for a beer or something. :finger:

hey lump dog I'll bring you a wheel or something. :rotfl:

I put in my two weeks yesterday and got some more good news today, They dont want me to stay anymore :thumb: I finaly get a whole weekend off, havn't had that in 9 months.

oh happy happy day

:beer:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts