Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some relatives from Burley came over Saturday for some wheelin'. I choose Carnage & Meatgrinder to to ensure they took some memories home doah

Their visit was a bit unexpected and caught me in the middle of narrowing my front clip. Still need to add stinger & fender tube, paint hood & cowl, custom grill & lights, and possible half fenders.

Mike came along to balance out fullsize action. :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's my Uncle's Jeep. He has some neat toys on it. All locked up, diff cams, awesome air system, incredible motor, etc. Ended up bending his draglink all to crap and struggled to turn most the trip. Also busted a left front hub on Meatgrinder. Another successful adventure!

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's my cousin's Jeep Cherokee. It is lifted, but open diffs. Pretty sweet driving for a 17 year old. The strap was for pulling his dad up it j/k :rotfl: We winched him a couple times, but he made it through like a champion. Ended up with some good rock rash & dents, crushed tailpipe, and a coolant problem. Could possibly be a head gasket. It was a trip they will talk about for a long time :thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
thanks doug :thumb:

have anymore pics of my rig? you can e-mail them to me at muddinmike at cableone.net

I have to put toghter a artical for a magazine so I am trying to drum up some pics of my rig here lately with the latest mods.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
327 Posts
Man, I wish I had relatives who'd take me out wheelin' when we get together. All we do when I get together with my family is sit around and irritate each other complaining about each others' kids.

·
Registered
148 Posts
so, it went a little better than last trip up there? whistle wouldn't be able to cut off much more metal. :firedevi: Definatly been inspired lately to get some work done on my turd. Between you, Kevin, moab trip other missed wheelin trips, I've got the itch bad. :banghead: Welp, lookin good guys :thumb:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rudezuk said:
Mikey called you sunday morn to head out with us...but you didnt call back!
Sorry I missed the call. Must have been at church :finger:

heavyhitter said:
wouldn't be able to cut off much more metal.
Hey, I've got more metel to put back on yet! I just got caught in the middle of a project. You'll see :thumb:

heavyhitter said:
so, it went a little better than last trip up there?
Yeah, much better! Drove right through it. Without a spotter no less :thumb: The Cherokee wasn't as lucky :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
DougK20 said:
Rudezuk said:
Mikey called you sunday morn to head out with us...but you didnt call back!
Sorry I missed the call. Must have been at church :finger:

Was thinkin about you while i was drinking a nice cool frosty beverage :beer:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ha Ha :rotfl: :rotfl: I do appreciate the invite though :thumb: I would love to wheel with ya someday!

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I had wwwwaaaayyyyyyyyy too many frosty :beer: saturday night and was incapable of awnsering my phone :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
heavy hitter said:
so, it went a little better than last trip up there? whistle wouldn't be able to cut off much more metal. :firedevi: Definatly been inspired lately to get some work done on my turd. Between you, Kevin, moab trip other missed wheelin trips, I've got the itch bad. :banghead: Welp, lookin good guys :thumb:

Oh common what about the ford :finger:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts