Off Road Forums On Planet4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the lost trip trail I had some pretty serious fuel delivery problems and had to leave my bronco thing in melba. On saturday i'll be going back, fixing the problems, and then headed back to the lost trail to finish the durned thing. Is anybody interested in a rematch?

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
cannot do a saturday run, but as I said at the meeting I will be wheeling on Monday... let me know how the beast runs on saturday and maybe a monday run could be in your cards.

nate
250-4566

·
Registered
306 Posts
I am considering this Dave. But, I would have to know for certain that you are 100% repaired before I made any committment. After your repairs, you should run up the road to Hemingway and see how she does. Then call around for some wheelin buddies. 459-8713

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
doung, "hopefully" I have everything I need to fix what went wrong, I'll give you a call for sure.

·
Registered
379 Posts
well todays run went very well for dave he dominated over the big waterfall. I didnt think he would make it!!!
carlos ...well he aired down and lined up....then ....mashed the throttle on his bronco and shot over the top the front wheels didnt touch till the rear tires were over the lip!!! awesome!!!! i need more horsepower in the big orange sammi and about 18 inches more wheelbase then maybe then i would try it
daves bronco ran well other than a little tweaking on the carb along the way
the explorer did well also spending a little while on 3 tires over the rough stuff
:thumb:
too bad there wasnt more rigs out today :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts